Our organization benefits from the diversity of experience contributed from the insights gained by recent seminarians, first call pastors, interim pastors, senior clergy and retirees. As we move into the second half of this decade, we are reaching out to gain wisdom that comes from all ages, backgrounds, ministry styles and traditions. Explore this section to see how you can contribute to the well being and excellence of our organization and its members.
- Start a group: Bring colleagues together to share experiences and explore recent case studies
- Writing contest: Inviting younger ministers and first-time clergy to explore unique challenges and share the practice
- Pastor of the year: Honoring excellence in ministry
- Articles and reviews: Share your hard- earned wisdom with others
- Volunteer: We have many exciting projects as well as ongoing work
- Donate: Make a donation to help us continue our efforts